Wednesday 16 January 2013

January Wishlist



1. Calf High Buckle Boots (Ebay)- These have an incredibly long name, so I had to narrow it down! But I've had my eye on these for a few weeks now, but I don't know whether to just get them or not. Through Winter, I haven't had any warm boots to wear, I've been living in High Tops and Dolly Shoes! This is because pretty much all my shoes have holes in them (don't know how or why) and I can't think of anything worse than walking around getting cold, wet feet in the rain. I'm always a little reluctant buying shoes on the internet, because I can be different sizes in different shoes, which is very very annoying!

-

2. Topshop Geo Studded Holdall- I know everyone has this bag, but you can see why; I love it! Unfortunately it is a little pricey for me, I don't think I could part with £40!

-

3. Essie Matte About You- I saw a girl instagram this on her nails, and it looked gorgeous! You apply the it on top of your varnish and it gives a smooth matte finish. I don't paint my nails as much as some people, because it takes a bloody decade to dry, and it always chips, but I think I'd definitely be persuaded to paint them more if I had this in my life!

-

4. Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1- I think I'm in love with this. My boyfriend got one for his birthday, and every time he has it on him, I ask to use it! It would probably take me months and months to save up for one though, and none have been in any January sales. I've got the Samsung Galaxy S 2, and I love it, so i really want to get my hands on one of these!

-

5. Wreck this Journal- I've seen these for a while now, and not really thought much about it. But when me and my boyfriend were in London, I saw these in Urban Outfitters. Maybe seeing it in the flesh got me interested, who knows! I think it'd be great for if you're bored or feeling creative! 

-

6. Davina Wrap Over Detail Tulip Shape Dress (boohoo)- This dress was on my Christmas list, but I didn't end up getting it. I love how it's a simple design, but looks so different from other dresses and has it's own versatile shape. It is also very flattering! I do have a lot of black dresses, but it goes with anything, and is meant to make you look thinner! I think black goes with my blonde hair nicely. I think this might be a must have for my wardrobe!

What's on your January Wishlist? :)

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment