Tuesday 8 January 2013

2012

2012 had it's ups and downs, but I'd like to talk about all the ups I had, because there were a fair few.
-
To start with at the beginning of summer (where this collage starts), me and my boyfriend went to London for a couple of days, which was lovely, and i'd never been on a trip away on my own before! We spent the first day sight seeing and walking around, and the second day going to museums and shopping. But, as I keep reminding him, we only had a couple of hours to shop because SOMEONE made us walk all the way from the museums to Oxford Street! But we still had a great time!The picture to the top right is of us in our bed and breakfast room; I was feeling a bit under the weather as my hay-fever decided to make an appearance!
-
Had a lovely summer with my boy, having lots of picnics and trips out with fun and games trying to fit two bikes into his tiny car! There is a yearly boat festival type thingy where I live, where all the posh totties come and race their yachts. There's lots of live music and a big firework display at the end. We thought we'd make the most of it and get dressed up, we had a great time!
-
This was technically is 2011, but last year I got much closer to two of the loveliest girls who are so much fun to be around, and I love them lots! We went on a trip to London with College, which to be honest, was pretty boring, but we made it into a more fun day! The third picture in at the top is of us sat on what we called the 'big golden poo', near the V&A and the Natural History Museum.
-
I was also very surprised but over the moon to see one of my photos in the College prospectus, I was really proud of myself and it made me feel like my work was good enough.
-
James (my boyfriend) celebrated his 19th birthday, and I got to share it with him, which was lovely! We spend the majority of the afternoon/evening trying to make the best cake ever, and I think we pulled it off. It was just a massive chocolate feast!

-
I hope everyone had a great 2012, and best wishes from me for 2013!

xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment